Laptop battery issue

Main Two Forums Blogbell Free Laptop battery issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richy16
    Participant

I have a problem with my hp envy 17 laptop. “My laptop just now shut down on its own. Not a regular shutdown, not even a bluescreen. It was like a regular PC without a UPS having its power cord janked out of the socket. ” Just like this. And it restarts automatically after two seconds. Sometimes it shuts down after 3 minutes, sometimes after 1 hours. There is no battery, power supply problem. I tried everything about it. I updated bios, turned off second nvidia gpu, cleaned laptop, changed thermal paste, changed ram, formatted windows. What really helped me was replacing the battery. The fix was suggested by miller working at geek squad support. After that my laptop is working fine without any issue

marrysmith
    Participant

The laptop battery issue is the most common issue in all the laptop the issues has come after some times so there are many shops in the market who are giving the services of laptop or other issues also like if you any other query visit this website and you will get the good response out there to get the service at home.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get 4 products for only $89

With our extensive collection of elements, creating and customizing layouts becomes
second nature. Forget about coding and enjoy our themes.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close