Reply To: Cannot change the default Blogbell header image on category pages

Main Two Forums Blogbell Free Cannot change the default Blogbell header image on category pages Reply To: Cannot change the default Blogbell header image on category pages

aurelias
Participant

I had this problem too and I had to get a plug in to change how I set up my pages. It is called shortcodes ultimate. You create a page and this plugin will show up when you’re editing. You can then select the category of posts you want to show up on that page (using the plug in). Then you can add the page to your header. (If this is what you’re trying to do). Since it’s a page, when you’re on the edit screen you can set a featured image (that option is on the lower right, you might have to scroll down a bit). All your posts from a category will then list on that page. I hope this was helpful.

Get 4 products for only $89

With our extensive collection of elements, creating and customizing layouts becomes
second nature. Forget about coding and enjoy our themes.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close